Today was so not productive,
And Edna please buy shoes so y don't have t keep on wearing slippers out -_-
Anyw breakfast was awesome!
So now yknow why I always take cab home from school right! :D
I told y my house damn pian pi okay.
But at least not as bad as Kuek holdings.
That one champion already.
And I think my house is haunted,
I still cannot find th photos omgz.
And Edna please buy shoes so y don't have t keep on wearing slippers out -_-
Anyw breakfast was awesome!
So now yknow why I always take cab home from school right! :D
I told y my house damn pian pi okay.
But at least not as bad as Kuek holdings.
That one champion already.
And I think my house is haunted,
I still cannot find th photos omgz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home