Hi Edna,
As usual I'm updating for y so your blog won't be so dead :D
Okay so Imma updating for y as per requested :D
So Edna y saw me walking down today,
I bet it was unglam like shit.
Oh,
"You Have Stolen My Heart" is th sex.
Alrighty Edna Lu,
I'll update for y until th O's are over :D
By then,
Y'll have t help me update my xanga,
Cos I'll be busy studying for next year.
See?
I told y ____ and I,
We're just not fated.
I know y know I know y know who Imma talking about.
-
PS: Please don't destroy my hot date tomorrow :/
PPS: I can't wait for *5*0*8 :D
Fill in th starz!
Byezzzzzzzzzz.
As usual I'm updating for y so your blog won't be so dead :D
Okay so Imma updating for y as per requested :D
So Edna y saw me walking down today,
I bet it was unglam like shit.
Oh,
"You Have Stolen My Heart" is th sex.
Alrighty Edna Lu,
I'll update for y until th O's are over :D
By then,
Y'll have t help me update my xanga,
Cos I'll be busy studying for next year.
See?
I told y ____ and I,
We're just not fated.
I know y know I know y know who Imma talking about.
-
PS: Please don't destroy my hot date tomorrow :/
PPS: I can't wait for *5*0*8 :D
Fill in th starz!
Byezzzzzzzzzz.
Labels: Edna's dead blog's th bombz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home