Da jia hao. I invade edna's blog again. I love doing that cos I like to beautify her blog with my post. :D Edna I very sad ok. You know why, cos theres camp and I dont want to sleep with you. Cos You velly ugly. Later I got nightmare.
And hor, I want to eat apple pie now. I very stress leh, like so stress Ill use the pen knife and write the Apple Pie words on my wirst and get ready to be send for counselling but i don't care yknw? Im so so sos so full yet hungry. I just have to invade yr blog cos Its very fun! Hahahahaha!
Hi, Im edna, Im ugly and I love to dig my nose.
Want to see me dig?
Feel free to come to 4B2 and see me dig. Stef yeo is my digging partner.
She can dig as well as me too! ;) *wink wink.
Love!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home